The confidence of our customers is based on the quality of our products and services. Therefore quality management is part and parcel of our business.
We are a developer and high volume supplier of reputable automobile and utility car manufactorers. This concerns raw parts as well as finished products. The JURA-GUSS GmbH aims to improve all implemented processes.
An already 2005 installed Quality Management (DIN EN ISO 9001) helps us to encourage this KVP process permanently. We expect another great step forward to come closer to the zero-fault strategy with the planned ISO TS 16949 certification in 2016.
Upon request a test certificate can also be issued.
Testing and measuring machines:
In our laboratories we will realize all required test, controls, and documentations of quality-relevant data.
- Initial sampling operations based on the PPAP procedure by the ISO/TS 16949 or PPF by VDA vol. 2
- Cut images and structural investigations
- Documented X-ray tests
- Hardness test according to EN ISO 6506-1 and tensile test according to EN 1002-1
- Dimension tests using state-of-the-art 3D-coordinate measuring machines als well as the FARO-measurement
- Making of manufacturer's test certificates and acceptance test certificates, both according to DIN EN 10204
- Crack tests by the fluorescent dye penetrant testing